30.7.10

Miss Miss Shop?

Once again, I am being a slack blogger. I could give you many excuses like that uni is very busy, and I have a new boyfriend who is taking up a lot of my time but the fact is I'm just a lazy blogger. On that note, this isn't even and outfit post, which makes me extra lazy I know, but I wanted to ask all my wonderful readers to pretty pretty please vote for me in the Miss Shop Super Stylist competition. The prizes are ace, and it would be amazing to even have a chance of winning, so if you think I have style, I would adore if you would vote for me!

This is my profile here and all you have to do is quickly sign up, and click on that pretty pink "vote for me now" box!

These are the images I used for my profile (all of which have been previously posted on this blog).


Once again, that link is https://www.myer.com.au/missshop/profile.aspx?id=1487 and I will try to do an outfit post very soon!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks Krissy :) Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VOTED. Most fun competition everr.

    love your blog.. ill follow you if you follow me =(^_^)=

    thepeachstate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your tights!

    http://www.mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing, I loove those tights (did you get them from ASOS?) xx

    Don't forget to enter my T2 giveaway @ http://thriveonnovelty.blogspot.com/2010/09/t2-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these looks so much!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete