27.4.10

Kissing Roger Rabbit in the Rain.

I have a love-hate relationship with winter weather. I love it for the clothes I get to wear, and for the feeling of being all rugged up in a cold world, but I'm not a fan of the dreary grey skies and cold air - to be honest, it makes me feel a little down in the dumps. As today was one of the greyest days I've seen in a while, I dressed in a dark, black and grey outfit, steering away from colour. tomorrow I'm making myself mix it up a bit because all that black and grey managed to put me in a sulky mood I think!

For the first time, I wore my new Talulah "Kissing Roger Rabbit" vest today. It's quite different from anything else I own, so I wasn't sure how to style it, but I think I'll wear it with just black underneath next time - no grey.

I love the length of the vest and the way it falls. You can't see them that well but it has gorgeous decorative buttons!

Wearing: Talulah "Kissing Roger Rabbit vest", cheapo cardigan, Mink Pink dress, vintage necklace, RMK shoes. Nails painted in OPI Black Cherry Chutney.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that is an awesome vest! I really like how you've styled it. I think it'd look great with some wedge boots or ankle boots too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was a bargain too! Only $55 from the Talulah online sale!!
    I totally agree! I nearly wore it with platform heel ankle boots today, but I decided they'd be a bit of a nuisance at uni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic, I really love this outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so tall and pretty, I think you make every outfit look stunning. Could you please post a pic of the blue Forever New jacket you mentioned on Vogue?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thankyou!!! I really need to post a pic of it actually, I wear it so much!!
    There's a pic of it in this post: http://an-ordinary-wednesday.blogspot.com/2010/02/whether-weather-be-fine.html
    But I'll take some outfit pics in the next few days and post it :)

    ReplyDelete